Jack and the Beanstalk Interactive Panto!
Your party will have
- Full PA; disco lighting; snow machine; glastonbabies banners; percussion instruments and props.
- Live vocals and live saxophones; professional backing tracks; your unique playlist for the interval.
- 8 original action songs, dances and drama games.
- Instruments for all – shakers, bucket drums and the giant xylophone.
- All the characters – Gardener Jack, Groovy Man, Jack’s Mum, The Giant.
First half: An interactive show like no other!
- Welcome To Jack’s Garden! The show begins in Jack’s garden. We learn the intro song, the Carrot and Peas line dance and hear about Gardener Jack. We play shakers and bucket drums with live saxophone while we wait for Jack to return to the garden.
- Gardener Jack Returns! Jack crashes his bike into the shed and the story is on! He teaches his favourite song.
- Daisy – On the Way to Market! Jack and Daisy take the children on a journey
- Meet The Groovy Man! A rapping cockney offers Jack magic beans and a mission to the castle.
- Meet Mum! Jack’s mum sings the blues over Jack’s beans
- Magic Rain Music! All the children play on the giant xylophone to create the magic rain that grows the massive green beanstalk
- The Beanstalk Grows and Grows! This beanstalk grows to your ceiling, in front of your eyes!
Over to you DJ moment! If your family has a favourite playlist or you’d like to have us organise your favourite songs let us know. You have the opportunity to plug in and play on the sound system.
The second half: The Jack Show Finale and Party Time
- The Castle Adventure! A castle is built in front of you and the children creep into it and find all the magic beans being hidden there.
- Growing Time In The Garden! The party rushes home and gets busy planting all the magic beans and sees the garden grow!
- The Garden Party: Time for a dance party to celebrate. Lights flashing, live sax and dance music with music activities for all.
- The Mega Ball Finale: Massive circle game for all the children and parents to end on a high altogether.
Calculate your party’s cost
Use the information below to calculate your party cost. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for your finalised quotation.
Click here to calculate round trip mileage from Harlow, Essex, to your location.
- Multiply by 2 to get round trip total
- Subtract 10 free miles
- Multiply final mileage by 50p per mile outside M25 and £1 per mile inside M25
Joint or Large Parties
- 30 – 40 £20 extra
- 40 – 50 £40 extra
- 60 + second person hire £100
Total Price = Package Price + Mileage + Joint Party Fee (if applicable)